[Northkeep] Chemin Noir "The Warden" Fair of the Harvest

Chris Graue myangelmorgan at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 10:21:29 PDT 2005

Sounds very interesting, I look forward to watching
this!

OK, as many of you know, I am easily confused... I
have not been playing long enough to be able to keep
things straight when people refer to the same event as
different names... so please let me clarify... this
event is next weekend in Cleveland, correct? If so,
YIPPEE! This means I get to see Aelfwyn in one week! I
didn't know when it was when she mentioned the Fair of
the Harvest would be the next event she could make it
to.

Danke,
Gisela