[Northkeep] Which Historical General are you?

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 06:41:40 PDT 2005

Scary, so, so scary.

Angus G.

Elodie <elodie_osu at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey Kormak..I always thought you and Angus were like minds..apparently I am wrong it is you and me..I also got Grant..unfortunately I did not keep my scores..I thingk it was like 75 wisdom, 15 tactic, 75 guts and 75 ruthlessness

El

KormakrValrson wrote:
Hahahaha I got U.S Grant

Ulysses S. Grant
You scored 74 Wisdom, 50 Tactics, 77 Guts, and 71 Ruthlessness!
Like you, Grant went about the distasteful business of war realistically and grimly. His courage as a commander of forces and his powers of organization and administration made him the outstanding Northern general. Grant, though, had no problem throwing away lives on huge seiges of heavily defended positions. At times, Union casualties under Grant were over double that of the Confederacy. However, Grant was notably wise in supporting good commanders, especially Sheridan , William T. Sherman , and George H. Thomas. Made a full general in 1866, he was the first U.S. citizen to hold that rank.