[Northkeep] Armor and Leather thingie

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 12:57:13 PDT 2005

>From: "Jennifer Henley" <chibi_jeni at hotmail.com>
>And you can borrow anything you need from Jon and I or the loaner gear
>(mostly as examples of what NOT to do...LOL!!) If you need any help
>teaching the course or anything, let me know! I'm happy to be of any
>assistance!!

I will likely take you up on the armor thing.  Hopefully by the end of the
class, people will see what sorts of things they can do to make their
armor/shoes/fetish gear/whatever last *longer*.  As for assisting, I'll take
you up on that as long as nothing else is scheduled that you want to do
instead :)

M/D