[Northkeep] Archery, second request

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 15:06:59 PDT 2005

Okay...

I just called Arthur Blackmoon (he was in a tree, by the way) and he told me
that he PLANS on being back to his house before 3pm on Sunday, but we can go
ahead and have practice without him. I haven't heard from the archery
marshall, and it looks like I'm the only one helping you on this, so this is
all I have to go off of.

Arthur's place is real easy to find. You go get on Highway 97 in Sand
Springs and if you are going TOWARDS  Sapulpa you will take a LEFT on West
61st Street, then you will go 9/10th of a mile and his trailor house is
right there.

The address is: 9737 West 61st Street

This is posted with permission from Arthur Blackmoon.

There is a good likelihood that Johan and I will be there with young Conner,
too!

- Genevieve Grant Von Aue