[Northkeep] Armored Gathering on 09/10 and Guardian Tourney

John Glenn glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 06:32:13 PDT 2005

UNless I am mistaken, you need to be Authorized to fight in the tourney. I know yiou have the desire but you will need some training before we release you in to the tourney world. you need to talk to Kormac andf Riddari Balvin to get the paper work

Angus

Will Phillips <wp at willphillips.org> wrote:
Well let's see here. I've got a kidney belt, a sword's length of rattan
(thanks, Morgan), and helmet (sans minor leatherworking needed). So I guess
I'm needing to cobble together a pair of knees and elbows, gorget, sword
basket, and vambraces, right?

Oh, and a shield. Would it be ok if I borrow your big heater for the newbie
tourney, Angus / John?

-Hugo

On 9/8/05, Morgan Blackdragon wrote:Hey Hugo,
What else do you need for your armor? I'd like to see you get
into that tourney too. Also, if you want any extra practice, besides
the general practices that we have, I'd be glad to help out. I'm not
the best and most knowlegable teacher, but I'm twisted enough to like
to get into armor, hit, and be hit, as much as possible. Heh.

One thing you might want to check into, if you haven't already,
is if you need to be authorized as a fighter to enter. I know you
don't need to have your authorization for practices, but not sure
about the newbie tourneys.

~Morgan~