[Northkeep] Armoring

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 19:29:44 PDT 2005

Hello all,
     There was a talk of armoring during the "gathering of armored
peoples" this morning and the question of Sunday evening armoring came
up. I would just like to post the question to the lists to see if
Angus Gunn and Lady Elodie would be feeling up to opening their
homestead/shop up for a little while. Personally I have need of
re-rounding my helmet and starting on a new kidney belt. Bill(One of
our newer initiates) is interested in fixing up some of the loaner
armor that he's been using, and I'm sure there are some other projects
that could be found to get everything ready for Guardian or any other
upcoming events.

I know I'm getting this out kind of late, but I was having some
computer trouble. (Kicks his PC again for good measure) Better late
than never I suppose.

~Morgan~