[Northkeep] Armored Gathering on 09/10 and Guardian Tourney

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 07:04:37 PDT 2005

That worked out ok, I ended up having to work all weekend anyway.

Angus G.

Will Phillips <wp at willphillips.org> wrote:
I'll try and make it for S & G's, but I just got back in from Portland, OR
after staying up all night - I'm bushwacked.

That also means I'll read the rest of the replied better when I'm more
awake. But for now, thanks for the offers o help and such.

... I'm going to bed.

-Hugo

On 9/9/05, Morgan Blackdragon wrote:

> OK all. I'll be at the park at 10 am or so. See whoever shows up then.
>
> ~Morgan~
>

> On 9/9/05, Morgan Blackdragon wrote:
> > Will, if you can get a working kit and some free time, let me know.
> > Lets get you some stick time and work on that authorization.
> >
> > Morgan
> >

> > On 9/9/05, Miriam Cook wrote:
> > > Hugo, I have some workable legs and perhaps arms that
> > > might work for you for a tourney or 2... I still have
> > > never cut them down to fit me.
> > >
> > > Give me a ring 633-3406 and maybe you can stop by Sat
> > > afternoon?
> > >
> > > Zahava

Rev. Will Phillips
Missionary to Portland, Oregon