[Northkeep] Garage Sale Results

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Mon Sep 12 09:46:13 PDT 2005

I wanted to thank everyone for their help and donations for this past Saturday's garage sale at Kale & Wyn's house.  We raised $271 for the Barony towards paying off the trailer.  It was a great day.  Even the weather cooperated.  We took everything that was left to the Goodwill drop-off afterwards so perhaps someone else can get some benefit from everything.

We do still have a couple of boxes of books that we're going to take to Half Price Books in Dallas on the 25th of this month to sell for cash.  If anyone would like to add some books to the pile to sell for the Barony, we'll gladly take them along.  They'll also take videos, cd's, computer games, etc.

We're thinking that with the success of the two garage sales we've had, perhaps we'll try to do another one in the spring.  Start cleaning out your closets, garages and attics and let's see what else you can lighten your load with by filling your Barony's coffers.

Again - thanks to everyone who helped.

Mercedes