[Northkeep] dorky question for armoring types...

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 11:24:01 PDT 2005

Other than a wheel, buffer, or hadn sanding and polishing, I personally don't know anything that will give it a good shine in short order. Your mileage may vary.

Lord Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Cassius Lepus
Dionadair Northkeep

zubeydah at northkeep.org wrote:
I'm looking for a way to polish up a piece of armor that's relatively speedy...
is there such a thing? Like a chemical dip or polish? Or is it pretty much
sweat and time and sandpaper?

(Some of you saw the celtic knotwork thingy I brought to fighter practice a
while back... I was gonna work on another one, with a Mooneschadowe Eclipse on
it for this weekend, assuming I have time (hahahaha!))

-Zubeydah