[Northkeep] dorky question for armoring types...

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 11:57:40 PDT 2005

Speedy, no, but you could always give it a manicure... go to Dollar Tree and get yourself the stuff you would get yourself for a manicure... files, buffing block...ect... and go for it. You'd be surprised how quick you can get it done in front of the tv. Or borrow a dremmel...ever had nails put on.... get the idea. Sorry guys.. got a nail compulsive husband and have found wonderful ideas on how to use the back stock of nail supplies! And yes Rory knows and is laughing his head off!
Ldy Susannah

zubeydah at northkeep.org wrote:
I'm looking for a way to polish up a piece of armor that's relatively speedy...
is there such a thing? Like a chemical dip or polish? Or is it pretty much
sweat and time and sandpaper?

(Some of you saw the celtic knotwork thingy I brought to fighter practice a
while back... I was gonna work on another one, with a Mooneschadowe Eclipse on
it for this weekend, assuming I have time (hahahaha!))

-Zubeydah