[Northkeep] On the subject Lost things at Guardian

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 20:11:30 PDT 2005

Greetings the list,

I too lost something at Guardian.  During the day
Saturday, some may have noticed my bracelet (three
large panels, slip in clasp, rampant lions and crests,
gold toned).  I noticed I was no longer wearing it
when I returned to site Saturday late afternoon from
re-provisioning waterbearing.  It is no wear in my
equiptment on site, though I haven't completely
dissected my vehicle.  It is of no great monetary
value, but as it was a gift from my lord, it holds
great sentimental value.  If found, please email me.

Aline