[Northkeep] Lost

Chris Graue myangelmorgan at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 05:30:07 PDT 2005

Yeah, many of them commented that they couldn't resist
and was the only reason they actually drank... we only
have a couple years left to use that to our advantage.
We need more cuties to waterbear to insure the
hydrational needs of our fighters.

Yeah, one of the charms on the necklace was the one
you gave her, so thank you. I tried to call you to see
if you were still onsite, but the number I have is
from before you moved away and came back and it said
it was no longer active. I didn't have anyone else's
phone numbers to try.

Danke!!!
Gise