[Northkeep] Deployment party for Johan Von Aug (Brandenburg)...whatever...

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 22 15:38:07 PDT 2005

As most of you know, Johan Von Aug (or Von Brandenburg...whatever you
remember) aka Jon Eppler is being deployed to serve in Iraq sometime in the
next month.

On Saturday, September 24, 2005 we will be having a Deployment Party for him
in Sapulpa!!

The party will start at 7:00pm

Here are the directions:

11807 S 209th W Ave
Sapulpa, OK

Directions are as follows:

Go West on I-44
Exit at Kellyville (turnpike will be 0.50 cents)
Turn right onto Hwy 33, it will curve around to the left a little.
Keep going past John Christener Trucking and over the hill
Turn Right at the Bluebell Baptist Church (209th W Ave)
We are the first house on the RIGHT about a ¼ mile down the road.
There is a big sandstone arch in the front yard. Park on the north side by
the rock retaining wall.

Please don't bring anyone either one of us would be inclined to shoot or
humiliate...

And there will be a lot of FAMILY there...but please no children, as our
hosts have made other arrangements for the care of THEIR children, as have
we.

Bring your own drinks! We can't buy for everyone.

This is a non-garb event. But if that's what you're more comfortable in...
just wear clothes...

Let's give Jon (Johan) a great send-out!!

Thanks!!

Jeni (Genevieve Grant Von Aug)