[Northkeep] Dionadair Time & Location?

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 23 07:07:42 PDT 2005

Dionadair usually runs from 10am till around 3:30-4pm with the tear town
usually ending by around 5pm, then afterwards we have a pot luck revel at
some one house. The Revel usually starts around 6:30-7 this year Lady Anawyn
has offered her home.

Dionadair this year will be at the OSU Tulsa campus just north of downtown
and we are going to be set up in this nice tree lines area just to left of
the entrance. The great part is that the site is free and we can set up
pavilions!

We will hopefully have flyers/poster to pass around and put up next week
some time...maybe by fighter practice.

Any other questions should be directed toward myself, Lady Jehanette le Chat
Northkeep's current Hospitaller, Lord Angus Gunn the current Dionadair, or
Lord Johan Von Aug the current Ensign.

Kind regards,
Ian