[Northkeep] photos and reviews of Mooneschadowe Guardian

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sun Sep 25 14:59:03 PDT 2005

Greetings to the Sable Kingdom!

If you missed Mooneschadowe's Guardian, prepare to shed many a bitter tear and begin your plans now for next year! I am pleased and honored to be able to post several event reviews as well as approximately 180 photos of this wondrous event.

Event Reviews can be found by visiting : http://zubeydah.northkeep.org/events.htm.  Event reviews include the memories of Lady Rayhanna & Shannon of House Halfiras, Sunday Thoughts of Her Excellency, Rhiannon Redwulf, some Thank Yous by Christiaen of Grimfells, and my own Event Review.

Photos can be found by visiting:  http://photos.northkeep.org/index.php?cat=10001  [Yes, I was so overcome with jealousy of Purple Ermine's spiffy site that I begged my husband to help me come up with something similarly user-friendly.]

(if you have event photos or would like to write a guest review of this or any other Ansteorran event, I am always greedi.. er.. happy to host them! As well, if you can assist by providing identification of any of the folks in the pictures, I am always looking for corrections or clarifications.)

Ever in historical service,

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah
Mooneschadowe Groupie