[Northkeep] Wine making assistance.

Niewoehner, Hugh hughn at ssd.fsi.com
Fri Sep 2 12:28:23 PDT 2005

Greetings,

Sometime back I mentioned another 'hands on' winemaking class.  I
realize a lot of folks are going pretty far afield this weekend and I
hope they have a great time.   So the timing of this isn't the best.

Ismet and I have our weekend schedule at least partially tied to the
vagries of the harvest.

If 2 or 3 folks interested in the winemaking process want to lend a
hand, Ismet and I will be running this years grapes through the press
Monday starting about 10 am.  It should take 2-3 hours.

Sorry, we did the stomping bit Wed. evening.  ^_^

Please respond to:

burgborrendohl at earthlink.net

or call us: 254-1202

I'll give responders a few more details once I know if anyone is coming.

	Damon