[Northkeep] Traveling and Gothic War Report

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 07:08:13 PDT 2005

For those of you who didn't make it, Gothic was an excellent event. We and all our Northern brethren once again showed excellence on the melee field and in the tournament. Our own Morgan Blackdragon was victorious in the newcomers tournament. An excellent time was had by all. If you have the chance I deffinitely suggest attending as this is a superb melee event.

   Now on to something a little more serious: Gas prices. Remember, within our group check around, there are many people who would be more than happy to share space and gas costs in order to make it to events. Now, during this time of high gas prices this is an excellent way to travel that permits not only yourself but those traveling with you to go to events they might have otherwise been able to afford, and it is worth it. So the next time you say to yourself, gas is just too high to go, put out some feelers and see who else might be going that has room and the inclination and you too may still be able to attend that far away event.

Thank you,

Lord Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Cassius Lepus
Dionadair Northkeep