[Northkeep] This weekend September 10th

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 07:36:21 PDT 2005

Don't forget, the baronial garage sale is Saturday, the 10th.  I forget the times (didn't write anything down), but we will need people throughout the day, to spell those who get there at 0 dark thirty-ish.

Additionally - I will need some assistance either Sunday or Monday evening staining some chairs.  We have 6 chairs that need to be done by Guardian, so anyone willing to help, please contact me off list.  I will figure out bribes as we get closer to the weekend.

Many thanks!

Kale