[Northkeep] Garage Sale

Chris Graue myangelmorgan at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 15:46:07 PDT 2005

I found more cra... I mean stuff in my garage and
house last weekend for a garage sale. Would it be
possible for Ainar to drop by or something? My bus had
a wire-fire a week and a half ago and haven't replaced
the wires affected yet, and the Cabby doesn't hold
that much stuff. I could make 2 trips to Faolan's, but
not sure she wants this much stuff at her house...
suggestions?

Gise