[Northkeep] Garage Sale

Geni Chezem geni_rn4364 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 08:15:22 PDT 2005

I have are 3 tables that we used a couple of years ago.  Call me at 286-8564 and I'll give you direction to where I'm at.  Thorvald told me yesterday that Ainar called him needing tables and I don't have your phone number and didn't think was in the Black Star, I didn't get mine this month.

Jessamy

Stephanie Drake <steldr at cox.net> wrote:
Yep - anyone else need us to stop by tonight? Tomorrow night we hope to
load up the trailer with all the stuff in our storage unit and haul it over
to Kale's. (Kale, let me know if that's not doable.) Faolan, we can come by
and get your stuff Friday night if it will not all fit in the

If anyone has any tables they would be willing to lend........ We've got
the Barony's two and the Blackwolve's 2. I have 2 smallish ones. We could
probably use a couple more. Also if anyone has a free standing clothes
rack, that would be great.

Mercedes