[Northkeep] Servers for "Crown Tourney" Feast

LdyCalais at aol.com LdyCalais at aol.com
Fri Sep 9 13:31:23 PDT 2005

Greetings,
  If anyone, that has experience in serving, is interested in serving  feast
for "Crown Tourney",
please contact Lady Bronwen (Barony of the Eldern Hills) as she is running
the servers for me.  We are currently in need of approximately 20 servers  and
cleanup help. There will, however, be a twist!  The servers will be  auctioned
to the highest bidders to raise funds for Katrina Relief.  We  thought this
would be a way to have a lot of fun and be helpful at the same  time.  So if
you can walk while chewing gum and you feel that you would  bring a "good"
price, come and have fun with us! BTW - feast is free for  servers!

                                                                      In
Service,
                                                                         HL
Elisabeth de Calais

Here is the email addy for Lady Bronwen for those interested:
_bronwens at cableone.net_ (mailto:bronwens at cableone.net)