[Northkeep] Lost

Chris Graue myangelmorgan at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 09:17:18 PDT 2005

Thanks to all who made this weekend very memorable. It
was a lot of fun... the chess game was a hoot! The
garb of the people was very beautiful and I met new
people whom I look forward to visiting again very
soon!

Anyway, we got all the way home before we discovered
that Morgan has left a couple of things behind.

First, was a water bottle. I saw it near where we were
camped, by Gunarstead, but didn't realize she was
missing it, and being closer to someone else's tent, I
thought it was theirs. This was a prize she got during
the kids' activities (waterbottle inside a Spongebob
carrying case, thus the reason I didn't know the
bottle was gone... grabbed the strap on the case,
failed to notice nothing was in it).

Second, and infinitely more important, (to me, at
least) was a necklace with the trinkets she has been
given for serving drinks at feast, or waterbearing,
and Castellan's children's site token. This, she told
me, she left on the loading dock behind the kitchen.

If anyone happened to pick up these two items, PLEASE
let me know...

Danke,
Gisela