[Northkeep] Katrina and persons with disabilities

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 17 20:34:39 PDT 2005

Hello:

I am Isobel de Kirkbryde m.d.a. Melody Andrews.  I am
part of the team working on a national web site
providing information and support to those affected by
hurricane Katrina who are disabled.  It is our goal to
provide a central place for this segment of the
population to obtain the resources that they need in
order to overcome the unique challenges they face in
the wake of this disaster.  This site can be viewed at
http://www.katrinadisability.info.

I am the moderator for Oklahoma and the contact person
for any efforts going on to aide disabled survivors of
Hurricane Katrina in this state.  If your organization
is taking part in any efforts to help these survivors
or you know of information that could be of help
please email me at ok.kd.info at gmail.com.

You can also help by forwarding this to any individual
or organization that may be interested in helping with
this effort.  The more awareness that can be created
about this site and what we are trying to accomplish
the more it will be able to be of service to those in
need.

Thank you,
Isobel/Melody
OK Moderator of http://www.katrinadisability.info