[Northkeep] Skiatookians? Skiatookites? Skiatookotians?

Kelly Coblentz novemberkelly at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 10:28:53 PDT 2005

Greetings to all in Northkeep.  I have recently
relocated back to the Tulsa area, and live just off
the Skiatook lake on Highway 20.  I was wondering if
there are any members in the
Skiatook/Collinsville/Owasso area, as I have yet to
meet any SCA folk out here.

Does anybody know if there are any kind of meetings
out in the Skiatook area?  Skiatook is part of the
Barony of Northkeep, isn't it?  I ran a search on it,
but have yet to find the answer.

Deepest thanks to everybody in advance for your
assistance.

Sincerely,

Caillech inghean ui Lochlainn
Kelly K. Coblentz