[Northkeep] Skiatookians? Skiatookites? Skiatookotians?

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 11:23:18 PDT 2005

Hi Kelly. Northkeep's populace meeting is coming up on 09/26, a week
from today. We'd love to have you come out. It's at the Tulsa Martin
Regional Library at 2601 S. Garnett Rd.  Zip Code: 74129. We also have
our heavy weapons practices on Wednesday nights usually around 6:30ish
at McClure Park in Tulsa. Even if you don't fight there's always
plenty of people to hang out and talk with.

I saw you said you relocated back to the Tulsa area, so you may know
all this already. Thought I'd toss it out there just in case. Heh.

~Morgan Blackdragon~