[Northkeep] just a helping hand

billfountain 112sword at cox.net
Mon Sep 19 16:23:54 PDT 2005

A coworker of mine has an uncle who is currently fighting Lymphoma.
To help out with the many expenses He and his Father have bought a Thompson center Black Diamond 50 cal. With a 26" s.s. barrel in a hardwoods camo, Yes it is an inline. They are selling tickets for 1.00 each and the drawing will be Oct. 8,2005, I will have said tickets with me at populace should anyone wish to take a chance on a nice rifle and help out some one who could really use the help.

                    Wilhelm der Wulf