[Northkeep] Dionadair

Chris Graue myangelmorgan at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 13:08:38 PDT 2005

This program has been brought to you, today, by the
letter D!!!

I rememeber how to spell it because LAST year we had
this same conversation and someone said Die On A
Dare... which reminds me to spell it Di On A Dair...
not exactly the same, but close enough to get it
lodged in my dusty brain!

Now what I always STILL have trouble with is
pronouncing SIOBHAN's NAME!!!!

Gise