[Northkeep] Need help again please!

ldycalais at aol.com ldycalais at aol.com
Wed Sep 21 19:19:45 PDT 2005

Greetings,
   I know that I am remedial but... can anyone tell me how to find out what style (s) of calligraphy are used in the SCA.  Moira O'Riordan, who is kind of disabled - COPD, wants to be involved with the SCA but has great limitations.  She is naturally talented and can do calligraphy well but the only time she enter an A&S competition she was told, through commentary, that she did fabulous work but it would not be SCA acceptable.  If anyone could help me to help her, I would greatly appreciate it, and she would also.

                                                                   In Service,
                                                                     HL Elisabeth de Calais