[Northkeep] Skiatookians? Skiatookites? Skiatookotians?

OttokarLuther at aol.com OttokarLuther at aol.com
Mon Sep 19 22:51:25 PDT 2005

Greetings Caillech inghean ui Lochlainn

Im not sure how it happened but as of the last ZIP Code polling Skiatook  was
given to Chemin Noir. But they are right I think that Northkeep is  closer to
you. However Chemin Noir IS  NorthKeep. If you are a paid member your count
would come to us but also  count in NorthKeep (Cantons are cool like that). We
would love to have  you come play with us but we aren't gona shun ya if you
play  with NorthKeep.

I'll be happy to provide you with any meeting or contact info that you  would
like

YIS
Ld. Lt. Ottokar Luther v Holstein
Seneschal of The Incipient Canton of Chemin Noir
Northern Regional Thrown Weapons Marshal
Marksman of Rivers Run
Marksman of Wiesenfeuer    (http://wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org/event.pdf)