[Northkeep] Re: Children's Badge classes at Crown

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Fri Sep 23 14:00:12 PDT 2005

I believe it is something similar to Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts, where the
children get a badge or patch for completing a certain class successfully.
It's something that hasn't been pursued in recent years and Adria and some
others are trying to start it up again in order to make things more
valuable/fun/enticing/enriching for the kids.  If anyone is interested in
helping with that endeavor, please contact HE Adria who can tell you way
more about it than I can. :)

Adria, If I've stated this badly please feel free to correct me.  Also, we
could probably talk about making some of the kids classes at wInterkingdom
compliant.  Would you let me know what's involved?

Mercedes