[Northkeep] Newcomers At The Park

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 13:46:11 PDT 2006

Wow, Arthur!! You need to work on sentence structure! It took me longer than
usual to decipher that!

But I know where you're going with it.

It's very intimidating to less-outgoing people. I was very intimidated when
I first got involved because I didn't know where I would stand with people.
But after quite a few reached out to me and took me under their wings, I'm
pretty well planted (for the most part). Not everyone is as lucky, but a lot
of people do what they can.

- GG Von Aue
NRM