[Northkeep] Northkeep consensus

Kelandra Carmichael kelandra_c at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 6 05:46:46 PDT 2006

Trudy....
Thank you for your words. As new as you are we should be listening to what
you are missing and we should try to make efforts to adjust that. I again
agree that there can be both, more going on at fighter practice, and other
meetings when necessary. As Lady Jehanette suggested having one more night a
month to meet, talk, and educate new people would be a good idea. I say lets
find out what date she is wanting to start these meetings and repeat them
and go from there.

As for pumping up fighter practice I will be there next week unless it is
raining or over 100 degrees and I will be in garb with our banners and
chairs. I look forward to seeing all those who can be there to share in the
experience.

Ian