[Northkeep] Re: Silk Banner Painting Class

Kelandra Carmichael kelandra_c at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 10 09:10:19 PDT 2006

Count Kelandra and I in.

Ian

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephanie Drake" <steldr at cox.net>
To: "Stephanie Drake" <steldr at cox.net>; "The Barony of Northkeep"
<northkeep at ansteorra.org>
Cc: "April Gillilan" <agillilan at swbell.net>
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 9:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Re: Silk Banner Painting Class

I just spoke with Gilyan.  She thinks that the 13th of May will work and she
recommends a 10:00 am start time.  Location is still to be determined.

A couple of clarifications on supplies needed.  You should have your design
on a transparency for easy transferring via the overhead.  You can get a
transparency made at Kinko's.

The frame to hold the silk should probably be big enough that your main
charge fits within the frame but does not have to be big enough to hold the
entire banner.  I'm thinking canvas stretcher bars like you can get at
Michael's or Hobby Lobby will work well for that..........

Mercedes