[Northkeep] revel

Ian Dun Gillan ian1550 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 10 09:19:05 PDT 2006

Indeed, it was very kind and generous of Arthur. I am sorry that we missed
it. Venison is one of my favorites and I have been kicking myself for not
going ever since I read that.

So much of Kelandra and I's time right now is caught up preparing for the
investiture that I fear some of the things we would enjoy will end up
suffering at least until after Castellan. We do look forward to many more
fun times and revels amongst our friends in Northkeep very soon.

Vivat Arthur for his generosity and hospitality two traits that Northkeep is
well known for.

Ian