[Northkeep] Silk Banner Painting

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 11 07:13:20 PDT 2006

When I first read this Kale's post it made me do a double take, "Count
Wynfrith" I thought who the heck is that? I thought that person must be some
former foreign crown. Then the rational part of my mind finally broke thru
the morning fog and I realized it was just Kale's word usage to indicate
that She and Wynfrith were to be included in the banner class.

My mind today is like the loch...murky and cold. I am going to add some
caffeine and see if that helps before reading any more emails.

Ian