[Northkeep] Re: Silk Banner Painting

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Thu Apr 13 10:51:09 PDT 2006

Gilyan assures me that this could not be easier so I'm sure that if there
are some people who cannot make it to the class then those who have been to
the class will be able to demonstrate the basic technique.  I've also been
thinking that with this many people that we will probably need more than one
overhead so those of you who have offered to bring or procure one, please do
so.

Mercedes