[Northkeep] Drum repair

DulcetKitten at aol.com DulcetKitten at aol.com
Thu Apr 13 23:08:42 PDT 2006

Josh runs a community drum circle in Tulsa and plays with many  different
bands and events in the area.  I highly recommend his expertise  in all things
drum-related. (He also has a yahoo group for drummers for those  interested.)
-Kasha

In a message dated 4/13/2006 5:51:48 P.M. Central Daylight Time,