[Northkeep] Re: Northkeep Digest, Vol 35, Issue 31

Bunyman92 at aol.com Bunyman92 at aol.com
Tue Apr 25 14:47:47 PDT 2006

hello this is heather and magnus sorry we have been out of touch we have
been in Denver  wish we were home miss all of you. Hope all is well there.  We
are going to start playing here until we can come home. But do to some health
problems heather (NIKI) is having may be some time. again hope all is well and
if some one could let Inar and Mercedes if they would contact us that would
be  greatly appreciated.

                                                            In  service of
the dream
                                                                love  Lady