[Northkeep] Garage Sale, Take 2

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 29 01:25:08 PDT 2006

I have a computer/whatever desk that I can donate! I'm going to try to get
some clothes together this week, also, to donate.

With planning this wedding by myself...it's so much to do with so little
time! But I NEED to get rid of some STUFF!

I could also probably donate some time and help you out, too...if there's
not a baseball tournament for the young'n.

- G.G. Von Aue