[Northkeep] Newcomers At The Park

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 12:35:13 PDT 2006

I think that's a great idea! And once we move the rapier to Wednesdays with
heavy fighters we'll have a chance to trade off a little on those with
people who want to help out in talking to people about the organization.

Namron had some wonderful flyers last weekend at the medfaire. I wish I had
not misplaced the one I was given. If we could have some more flyers like we
did at Dhirnadir (sp) back in October, that would be a very easy outline to
go off of as to what to talk about.

Even though, the Hospitalier mentioned that she didn't want to hold these
newcomers meetings at practices because of the possibility of putting off
the people more interested in A&S with a lot of the combat going on around
them.

- G.G. Von Aue
NRM