[Northkeep] On Newcomers

Bayerl, Petra S. psbayerl at ou.edu
Thu Apr 6 13:48:15 PDT 2006

If I can speak for the complete newbie... I would love to have those
classes and get to know the Northkeep ways. It's really hard to jump
right in when you don't even know the basics, even though everyone has
been very nice and helpful. But they would definitely be a good start -
also getting to know other 'newbies' would very much help feeling less
lost and foreign. Petra