[Northkeep] archers revel

LD.BLACKMOON LD.BLACKMOON at COX.NET
Sat Apr 8 16:15:44 PDT 2006

greetings

hey , like i said , garb is always welcome , but not required ; )

people coming out and visiting, meeting archers , getting to know other
people ,having fun , eating .

maybe we will even have a newbie or 2 show up , and find out we're not weird
, just because we like to play with sharp pointy things ......hhmmmm , on
that thought , maybe we will have a full timer or 2 show up , and find out
the same thing ....
; )

be safe, be happy , have fun
arthur blackmoon

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jennifer Henley" <chibi_jeni at hotmail.com>
To: <northkeep at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2006 5:52 PM
Subject: RE: [Northkeep] archers revel

Hey Arthur!!

Since Conner's baseball team has been undefeated, they are playing their
(hopefully) final game tomorrow at 1:30pm in Drumright...so we'll be getting
there a little late. Don't hold the archery up for us at all. Conner may be
too tired to shoot as it is! LOL! But we will definitely be there after the
game is over!

Don't expect garb from us...the other baseball mom's already think I'm weird
for wearing garb to Tuesday practices...

- GG Von Aue