[Northkeep] Thanks for the revel

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 10 22:25:36 PDT 2006

Welcome, Cecil!! It's been a joy to see you fitting in so well and getting
so actively involved in rapier and archery!! Thank you for all the
assistance you have put forth as far as helping set up the library and carry
gear when I've not been well enough to do so myself. You are a valuable
asset to the barony!

- G.G. Von Aue
Northkeep Rapier Marshal