[Northkeep] Silk Banner Painting

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 06:22:35 PDT 2006

Count Wynfrith for sure, and me, possibly (I have absolutely no artistic talent, and can't draw a straight line with a ruler).  We can also bring a projector that you just put a picture under, and project on the wall.  (That's how he's done our devices on banners!)  It's very cool.

  Thank you, and I will now return to lurking in the corners

  Kale the overwhelmed and going in circles