[Northkeep] Re: Silk Banner Painting

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Tue Apr 11 12:33:01 PDT 2006

Hmmm - I got Karl's message but I don't remember seeing Emmalina's.  Isn't
it funny how messages come out of order.........

It's fine if you want to bring friends.  We may run into a problem with
space at some point but we'll make it work.

So far I have:
Ian & Kelandra
Kale & Wynfrith
Karl
Ismet
Elizabeta
Emmalina and a few friends

Who else has piped up that I'm forgetting?

Mercedes