[Northkeep] OFF TOPIC: 14 job openings, Tulsa Mfg

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Thu Apr 20 14:45:04 PDT 2006

Greetings, all:

With the challenging Oklahoma economy in mind, I thought the info below might
be of use.

I am currently working at a manufacturing firm based in Tulsa, with branch
offices in Claremore. We have a variety of positions open (currently 14, with
some in each location), ranging from Quality Control, Maintenance, Drivers and
Production Planners, as well as several on the production floor (Aerospace
manufacturing a plus, but we happily train folks with the right general skill
set.)

I would far rather get jobs to SCA folks, if possible. If interested in more
details (for yourself or anyone else), please contact me off list at
zubeydah at northkeep.org

Thank you,

-Zubeydah