[Northkeep] Casting Class Carpool?

Gisela giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 11:31:19 PDT 2006

Is anyone else from the T-town area going to the casting class, that I might
beg a ride with? I am trying to pawn the smallest small off on her father,
but will likely have the elder small in tow... but he fits easily into
nearly any trunk if necessary... I'm sure he'd even fit into what passes for
a trunk in my tiny VW Cabriolet... Anyway, if anyone would be so kind as to
give me a ride, I'd be ever so grateful.

Danke,
Gisela
Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra