[Northkeep] LD Blackmoon!!

LD.BLACKMOON LD.BLACKMOON at COX.NET
Sat Apr 29 20:53:07 PDT 2006

greetings

>Are we having archery practice tomorrow?

yes , i walked the range , and as of  6 pm sat. the range was just wet , not
soggy or muddy.

>You will have at least two shooters out there! I need practice for
Castellan!

come on out, the more the merrier !!
since this is 5th sunday , it is archers choice .
and it has been requested that we do ikacs / royal rounds in preparation for
castellan

>- G.G. Von Aue
(who can't hit the broad side of a blackmoon)

ahhh , but you see it's not nice to shoot any side of a blackmoon ....
he might shoot back ( insert evil grin here ; )

be safe, be happy , have fun
arthur blackmoon