[Northkeep] Re: Silk Banner Painting

Gisela giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 10:34:52 PDT 2006

Me too! But can you tell me times, please? I had planned on having Morgan's
b-day party that day... I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to do this, but Saturday
is the best day for a child's b-day party... so if I know what time it will
start and end (more or less) I may still be able to do both...

(crossing fingers!!!)
Gisela