[Northkeep] Off topic question

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 08:16:26 PDT 2006

Decor Roofing.. I didn't use them because they came in
as the highest bid, but I should have.  I remember
that you have eaves that extend out from the house--
whomever you choose make sure that they use the short
nails on the roof over them. My roofer (whose name I
need to look up for you when I get home NOT to use)
used the same long nails as he did on the rest of the
roof and now I can see the nails there and it is going
to be a pain to paint.

I know 4 people who have used Decor and LOVED the job
they did. Very fast and clean workers.

Miri